We welcome visitors to the Medical Center. We offer food and gifts to those visiting patients and ask that guests observe a few guidelines so their time in the Medical Center will be safe and beneficial to patients.
Notice of Privacy Practice
Click here to download a pdf of our full privacy disclosure statement.
Medical and Surgical:
Monday through Sunday - 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
*Hours can be restricted by the staff, physician or patient
Monday through Sunday
10: a.m.- 12 Noon
2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Guidelines for Visits
- Limit visits to 10 minutes
- Maximum of two visitors at a time in a patients room
- Use main entrance of Medical Center
- Children must be 12 years of age and accompanied by an adult
- Do not visit patients if you are sick
- Check with nurse before giving food or beverages to a patient
- Smoking is prohibited
- Visitors must wear shirts and shoes
- No weapons can be brought into the Medical Center
- Unruly and noisy visitors will be asked to leave
- Family members/visitors may not remain with a patient overnight except in the following circumstances:
- Intensive Care: No visitors from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. and 9 p.m., lmit of two visitors at the time
- Medical-Surgical Units: one family member or friend, age 18 or older
- Pediatrics: a parent/guardian must remain with the patient at all times